Thursday, November 30, 2006

I'm still alive!

Yes, I'm still alive--well at least theoretically. It's hard to prove by my family. Even the kids who don't live here know that if they want to talk to me they have to call the hallway phone at the church! After an obnoxious fall yesterday, I didn't go in today 'til about 1:00 and meant to leave around 4:00, but everything planned took a real nose dive about that time instead. So I got home about 10:30 and have to be back there before Seminary lets out [and have to take care of a friend's animals before that!--she's unexpectedly in the hospital!] Anyway, I miss talking to everyone and hope to be back blogging soon. OK, after the performance on Dec 15th & 16th. Assuming, of course, I make it through the next couple of weks alive!

1 comment:

Proud Mum said...

Hang in there, you'll find yourself again when the holidays are over! Good luck until then!