Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I haven't anything witty or inciteful to say just now. I just wanted to let everyone know that I'm still alive, and trying to snatch time to read and comment even if I've not time to think about writing myself. But ask me the measurements of most of my ward and lots of others in the stake...slowly but surely I'm getting them. The columns are a-buildin' and the props a-gatherin' plus teaching Sunday School, hosting book club, working at the Bishop's storehouse, attending the Temple, and working in the Family History Center. Add rehearsals, production meetings and costuming sessions.

Finally throw in an overnight party for 10 boys ages 12-16!

I'm glad school has started today. I have to get some time at home at least with my chauffeur gone most of the day. whew! Of course I've a garageful of materials to build...

7 comments:

Lura said...

Don't forget among all you have to do to get some sleep in there!

Glad things are going so well though.

Allrie said...

What is sleep?
Actulally--I do quite well in that dept--no choice--else I collapse!

Sariah said...

Okay Mom. I'm sorry to do this, but it's been bugging me beyond belief. It's spelled "insightful".

Whew. Glad to get that off my chest!! :D

Get everything done, but do get some rest. I don't see you getting much done here.

Anonymous said...

I was missing your writing, sometimes i don't get a comment in, but I always read. Glad you haven't fallen off the edge of the earth :)

Allrie said...

Sariah, thanks for the proofreading, you started doing that for me when you were, what, five? I obviously still need your help!

Goofyj. never off the end of the earth, just my feet!

And Sariah... what do you MEAN by not seeing me getting much done???

Sariah said...

I meant not getting much done when you are here in AZ. Sorry,

and Ches made a very good case for your misspelling, saying that you meant to write "inciteful" and why, but he was mostly just laughing at me the whole time. I told him he should have been a lawyer. He said, "I had thought of it a few times!!" Which I knew, but he is more interested in music than in law.

Allrie said...

Yeah Ches! My champion! I obviously need one :)
Can't wait to see you guys!