Saturday, March 17, 2007

Real Age Quiz

I received a "Real Age Quiz" to take from my husband, So I did it. I already knew this, but it is really lousy staring you back in the face. Here's the address: http://www.realage.com/reg/regassess.aspx?mod=LONGFORM&cbr=NEXS1_P I don't know how to make a link, so thisis the best I can do. After all, who could expect more at my age:72.7! But I'm only 54.6! And feeling better than I have in years! Improvement did not count in this quiz. But they do provide a whole plan to get you where you should be. I think I was better off not knowing. But that might be just me. I'm not going to worry about it. After all, I've survived more than most already--and I'm not planning on giving up the ghost ant time soon. So...guess I'll just have to live to be over a hundred in their terms. Hah!

9 comments:

terrierchica said...

that was really long.

and I had to lie and say I'm 20.

but if I were 20, "real age" would be 27.8.

Lura said...

It said I'm 32.9.

Allrie said...

OK, TC, let's take off the difference in "real" years--making you25.8...not too great. What killed you? For me, it was all the meds, for Lura, the fact that there was no weight forgiveness for having had a baby the previous week.

Did I mention that Dad is 46? And he was still given areas in which he could improve! Yuk!

Sariah said...

I am 30.3 and my "real age" is 30.7 which means I'm just freakin' awesome.

Allrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Allrie said...

And all I have to say to you, Sariah, is YUK! :D

Allrie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
terrierchica said...

Folic acid intake
Workout schedule
Potassium levels
Low grain intake
Low vegetable intake
Low fruit servings
Driving speeds
Lack of daily breakfast
Flossing habits
Calcium intake
Vitamin E intake
Vitamin C intake
Have cholesterol level measured
Low unsaturated fat
Social network and stress

That's what makes me older.
P.s., I wouldn't mind being 25.

Allrie said...

Wow, Erica! Looks like you have some work to do! Mostly it is nutrition. On the workout schedule stuff--did you include all the walking you do daily just going to classes? You also skate on the job--did you include that? I find it hard to believe that you don't get enough exercize. The driving speeds shouldn't really apply much as you don't drive most of the year--so slow down when you do!

Whe's the last time you had bloodwork done? Do you still show high cholesterol? Is that how you found out about low potassium? That one surprise me--potatoes are quite high in potassium. Eat the whole thing--I'm talking about the skin. Social network and stress--that's life. Sorry.