Wednesday, October 03, 2007

N is for . . . NUMBERS!

I hate 'em! When I was younger, they would dance all over my page, so I ended up with the neatest arithmetic papers ever--I needed to have a huge margin above , below, and on both sides of each problem! Somehow, I suffered though all the higher math I needed for college. Then when I returned to school after a decade of absence, things had changed...more math [and I thought I had done with it!] Somehow or other, when I took my CBEST [CA teacher's exams] I actually pulled off an "above average"!

I even taught math...first grade level! That is about all I can handle.

But...I love the show Numbers. The mathematical talk and equations confuse me, but I find the whole idea a fascinating one. Guess some of my Dad's love of math rubbed off despite my best efforts to avoid numbers for life!

Time to go count some sheep!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the best show ever! It is one of my husband's and my favorites. :) I did my U post today and put up the most hillarious video/song about moms (my mom sent it to me this mornign). Be sure to listen to it for a good laugh. :)

terrierchica said...

I like math. I'm just not that good at it.

Logorithms are one of my favourite subjects.