Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Wed 3 Thankful Things

1] Being able to participate in grandson's school funraiser--even if it is online! [Rachel's candybar was easier & cheaper at church tonight! She just walked around with her bag, looking cute!

2] Additions to the household going smoothly. Yes, we have another cat--two year old and abandonned, Puck. Not the Faery King of Shakespeare, no, she is named for a hockey puck. Oh well. She's only up to almost 5 pounds, and she's getting some meat on her ribs at last.

3] Costumes are coming along--though I feel like I'm dragging and pulling, but the additional marketplace are almost done! My goal was 1 Oct--we'll probably not be quite finished, but awfully close!

4 comments:

terrierchica said...

she's less than half of fleury! I didn't realize she was that scrawny.

poor fleury, his territory is being trod upon...

Sariah said...

I kept meaning to ask you if Puck was Shakespearean or hockey-ean (sorry, this is me trying to be clever). I guess I have my answer. I pretty much guessed that was the origin of the name anyway.

Anonymous said...

Those are three great things to be grateful for - lol about the Cat "Puck" - :)

Allrie said...

Would you believe the girls in the front ofice at the vet assumed "hockey-ean" and thought it really cute! But Dad assured them it was Shakespearean. They know the truth now!