Monday, September 17, 2007

3 Things yet again!

1] Daughters: one who makes me think about the things for which I am thankful on a regular basis. Thanks for starting this, Sariah!

2] Tomatoes. And Bro. Schultz. He supplies our whole ward with tomato plants for our gardens, then during the season, he brings a couple of big boxes full of tomatoes each week to church. I am busy laying in a years supply. I'll soon be set--I don't know about the rest of the household!

3] Friends. I have friends here. Real friends. Not just see you on Sunday, but call you up and say have you had lunch yet? Want to run to _________ with me? And whom I can call in the same way. You don't really appreciate having friends like that 'til you go a number of years without them! And it is not just one or two--I have lots of friends here--it's so great!

No comments: