Monday, September 10, 2007

Three More Things

1] Talents--mine and others. It was interesting performing in the Relief Society Dinner Theatre this past weekend. I also supplied the costumes from our Nativity Marketplace, with several of us wearing our own costumes. It is nice to be considered a "good" actor--even tho I know that I had to write the first two words of both my paragraphs on my hand!!! I simply could not remember which came when--too similar! The whole program went really well. I heard comments like "Wow! I didn't know Jill could sing like that!" [I did--I sit next to her in choir.] and so on...

2] Birthdays! Even tho I missed getting Parker's box mailed on time, at least he's too young to care, and it will be there early for Aiden! Richard will soon turn 17 and I won't have to go to Seminary any more [OH law does not allow for a 16 yr old to drive before 6:00am and Seminary starts at 5:45.] Plus...my next birthday means Sr. Citizen discounts at many places. Yay!

3] Sleep and quiet days. I've been extra busy of late, with my regular committments, plus the RS play, plus gearing up for pageant, plus helping a friend with a particularly hard move, plus helping a neighbor with some issues, etc. So today, after seminary, I came home and returned to bed for several hours. I did work on pageant stuff most of the afternoon, but it was paperwork--calm and quiet. My migraine is all but gone and my eyes are functioning again. I love sleep!

No comments: