Sunday, August 12, 2007

D Is For ...Daughters

My daughter, Erica is desperatly trying to teach me. It is hard. Not only am I slow, but somehow, my phone is unco-operative. She is trying to teach me how to e-mail pictures from my phone to myself, and then to post the pictures. It is harder than it sounds because my phone is unco-operative to the max. I can send a pic to her--or just about anyone else, but not to myself. We can't figure out how it is blocked, but it is. So I will try first to put a picture of daughters on my blog: So, here is Daughter #1:


Sariah with son, Aiden in his Russian shirt.





Daughter #2:

Lura at her wedding, and Jesse, too.


And, Daughter #3:


Erica visiting her aunt in San Diego got to hold a lion on her lap!




Not new pictures, but I'm getting the hang of this!
Daughter #1 introduced me to blogging.
Daughter #2 has the patience to walk me through various computer problems I have.
Daughter #3 shows me what to do and then leaves me alone to practice.

Now, if I can only get the phone to e-mail problem solved, I can put up my own pics!

PS--I don't think I've got the linking part down...Daughter #3 was just too fast on that one! But I'll keep trying!
Sorry Tanya--I don't have a decent picture available, and would have to start over...see, we really needed to take pics when you were here!. I'll try again later! I need to show Daughter #5 as well, who is "grand"!








1 comment:

Lura said...

In that picture from my wedding, when we first got our pictures back Jesse saw it and saw Dad in the background. He said that he didn't think Dad liked him, and the picture showed it. It took a while before I was able to convince him that Dad was smiling, and for Dad he looked absolutly joyful.