Saturday, August 18, 2007

Three Good Things

It is the end of a long and busy week, so I decided to say my 3 good things, even tho it is not Wed!

1.Good family: Aiden starting kindergarden, Dad finishing his program, Erica getting a new job, Lura finnishing her Master's Program, Richard doing a yeoman's job of helping his friend, Seth's family move etc.

2. New friends: Kim down the street who is a real inspiration as far as neigborliness! And less new friends: spending time helping Sylvia move [see above!]

3. A long wished for and now owned yard swing!!! Picture coming soon!

2 comments:

Sariah said...

Just because I have it on Wednesdays doesn't mean it has to be then. Didn't you read my first post about it and how I got the idea from this cool girl named Clare who posts 3 Beautiful Things every single day??? The official 3BTs are every day. I'm just too grouchy to do it every day, so I said Wednesday is my day to do it.

It's a good list, however. Yay for happiness!! :)

Allrie said...

Yes, I know it doesn't have to be on Wed--but mid-week is a very good time for a pick me up by thinking about 3 beautiful, or good things. I just forget to do it on my blog 'cause I'm forgetful like that. However...as it is Wed, and I am reminded...