Saturday, August 18, 2007

F Is For Frustration

I am trying. Really, really trying. Very hard. But I am not suceeding. At what? At joining the computer generation. I have been working on my F posting for well over an hour. I had pictures. I messed up. I fixed it, but had to correct the order again. And again. Ad Nauseum! So, for now I Failed in Frustration! Perhaps I was just trying to do too much at once. I'll try again tomorrow--after all Fruits of My Labors can easily turn into Grandma's Garden since G so conveniently follows F. So I'll give myself the
F
and try again tomorrow. Sigh.

3 comments:

terrierchica said...

f should definitely stand for fleury. it beats frustration any day.

why didn't you call me for help!?

Sariah said...

Keep working at it. You'll get it.

Allrie said...

I wanted to do it myself! I knew what to do, but tend to mess things up. Thanks for the encouragement.