Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Tag, I'm It

I AM: tired, but still have stuff I want to do today
I WANT: Financial security[can't beat Sariah's answer there!]
I WISH: I could visit my kids and grandkids as easily as picking up the phone to talk to them [I'm awating Scooty's 'beam'
I HATE: anti-war protestors, especially when they say" I support the troops" but turnaround and really support the enemy by going against our national policy,
I MISS: my kids, and grandkids;
I FEAR: fire and unemployment
I HEAR: the clock ticking
I WONDER: how I can accomplish all that I want to do;
I REGRET: past stupid decisions that affected others;
I AM NOT: as obedient or as good as I want to be;
I DANCE: to my Italian music, or sitting down, and don't care that my family fins me puzzo (mad)
I SING:in choir, in church and whenever I can...also to drive my kids crazy
I CRY: at way too much stuff;
I AM NOT ALWAYS:the kind of person I want to be;
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: mostly a mess!
I WRITE: because I enjoy the release ; I
I CONFUSE: anything to do with numbers;
I NEED:sleep;
I SHOULD: get to bed now.
I START: too much
I FINISH: eventually
I TAG: Angel, Marisa (dare you!) Erica, and anyone else who wants to do this one

1 comment:

Allrie said...

Wellll...you must be able to by virtue of your being able to comment here. I don't know... I'm the Luddite in the family--ask Sariah, Lura, or Erica!